Post 5

An image that I like a lot and sometimes I look at it for inspiration is the following:


this image is a fragment of the movie "Avengers endgame", when Thanos knocks out Ironman and Thor, leaving only Captain America standing.

I like this photo because even wounded, Captain America was willing to fight alone to defend humanity and the entire universe, it seems to me simply epic.

This photo gives me the meaning that you never have to give up, even if there are all the chances of losing, you always have to face problems, without hesitation.

I am interested in this image because, first: I like Captain America, second: I liked the movie "Avengers endgame", and third: it gives me an internal emotion, I don't know how to explain it but it seems to me simply incredible.

it would be spoiler to tell about the plot, so I must make a spoiler alert



well, after the Hulk snaps his fingers wishing all the vanished would come back to life, Thanos from the past makes his appearance, destroying the avengers base, leaving Thor, Iron man and Captain America standing



After knocking out Iron man and Thor, Captain America faces Thanos with thor's hammer




After he was seriously injured Thanos calls his army, then Captain America rises to face the army of Thanos.





Comentarios

  1. I remember that day, the cinema full and everyone screaming for that escena. I really I love it. I cried at the end of the movie.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post : 1

Post 2