Post 7

 I was eating my head for a long time to say who I admire, I came to the conclusion that I admire a character from a series "how i met your mother", and that character is Ted Mosby.



Although this series is old, I will have to do a


I admire this character because he never gave up, throughout the series he suffers disappointment after disappointment, they leave him on the altar, he is hit by a goat

They leave him in the friendzone and many other misfortunes, but he kept going, until when fate told him that he had to surrender, he gave up and moved on, facing all evils and getting ahead.

Ted Mosby is an architect who lives in New York with his friends, being an architect he designs buildings for companies and companies, or simply people who ask him and have the resources to pay for it.

like I said before, Ted is an architect who lives with his friends, Marshall and Lily


besides the two of them, there are also Robin and Barney


Ted is a character with whom one can empathize with all his misfortunes, going in relationship after relationship, until he meets the love of his life, Tracy

with whom they have two children and live many years together, until misfortune occurs.

Unfortunately Tracy dies after an illness, leaving Ted a widower and alone with his children.
At the beginning of the series, Ted tells his sons the story of how he met their mother, culminating in his sons giving him permission to ask Robin out on a date.


honestly, this is one of my favorite series, being a comedy series it ends up having a nice ending, that's right, I liked how it ended




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post : 1

Post 5

Post 2