Post 3


 
It is very difficult to choose just one, since when thinking about it many come to mind, but I decided that my favorite piece of technology is the PS4



This is my favorite because it can do many things, you can get distracted if you have a bad day, if you want to watch a movie you can put Netflix or some other streaming platforms, if you want to watch videos just put Youtube.


I use it to play video games, watch videos, movies and communicate with my friends.
It is easy to use, not very complicated, it is plugged into the power and you turn it on, it is very intuitive and difficult to get lost, one of the things I don't like about the PS4 is that you have to pay to play online, in order to play you must subscribe paying monthly or annually, there are people who cannot afford that, and it is very cool to play with friends, so being prevented from doing so It is very unpleasant.

It affects in a positive way, as I said before it helps me to distract myself from a bad day, honestly being distracted is one of the best solutions when you have a bad day, and playing PS4 helps me feel better.
I would recommend using it if you have time and money available, since it can take a lot of time, but much more money, since the games in some places are very expensive but they are worth it, most of the ones I have played I have liked a lot, they could use it but they must have time and money available.

Here I recommend a video, I hope you like it uwu

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post : 1

Post 5

Post 2